Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Direct from Orange Beach...

We made it back from Pensacola and Orange Beach! The weather was great (most of the time)! There was a chance for rain on Saturday, but it turned out perfect for Kellye and Brian's wedding. Woohoo! Here are a few pics from some beach sessions and the wedding.











This pic of my family was taken mid-morning which is not the best time to be photographed, especially on the beach, but we were so busy with everything else that we neglected to do our pic until right before departing. It was overcast all morning until we got ready to take the pic...my luck! But, it turned out anyway. Wow, is it hard to set the pic, set the timer and run into position in the sand before the shutter clicks! My calves are sore. Next time I will use a remote release!



My first Holiday Mini-Session date is this Saturday, the 27th. The next date is tentatively set for Saturday, October 18. I am limiting the number of sessions on this day to 6, so call me asap if you are interested.

No comments: