Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mr. GQ and Saturday Sessions

This one is definately a natural! His mom got in some shots too, so you can see where he got it from. I generally don't do a lot of posing, but he went straight to work hammin' it up for the camera. And I love the freckles. He was truly Mr. GQ.





My next Saturday set aside for sessions and holiday mini-sessions is October 18. As of right now, the location for the mini-sessions will be the Canton square. There are only 6 appointments available, so if you are interested please contact me asap. There will only be 1 more Saturday for sessions this year, which will be in November (TBA).

Also, for those of you wanting to order custom greeting cards, I will have this years designs posted on my website in the next few days.

No comments: