Friday, September 5, 2008

Custom Greeting Cards, Holiday Special and New Item!

I said I would be posting this Holiday Package Special so here it is: Receive a 30 minute mini-session, 24 custom greeting cards, (1) 8x10 and (2) 5x7 prints for $150 ($192 value). I rarely do portrait packages so this is a great opportunity to get a discounted price on your holiday cards and prints. Greeting cards are available in sizes 4x8, 5x5 flat, and 5x7 flat. These sessions are available on my mini-session Saturdays that will be advertised on this blog. The first mini-session date is Saturday, September 27, location TBA. Package price must be paid upon booking. Additional cards and prints may be purchased a la carte.

A new item I am now offering is Gift Certificates. They are available in increments of $25 and are great for Christmas, birthdays, baby showers, or any occasion.

Finally, here a just a small taste of the custom greeting cards for 2008. I may post a few more for previewing on the blog, but the entire 2008 holiday collection will be posted on my website shortly. There will be something for everyone! All designs are available in 4x8, 5x5, or 5x7. Text may be customized to reflect your holiday spirit. Please contact me for details.







No comments: