Monday, September 1, 2008

Flash Website: Up and Running!

I am so excited! It has been a long time coming, but I finally have my new website complete! Please go check it out at www.aynsleygibsonphotography.com. It is a flash site and has info on my services, a gallery of some of my work, a calendar of special dates and much more. You can also link to this blog through my website.

My sister, Morgan, is an awesome designer and did some of the graphics for my site. She also did my logo and business cards. She is very talented. She is also helping work on my custom holiday greeting cards. I will be posting a small taste of the cards available this year in a couple of days. Many, many thanks to you, Mo!

I recently posted about my holiday mini-session dates. In a few days, when I post the sneak peak of the 2008 greeting card designs, I will also be posting my mini-session package special. This will only be advertised on my blog. I rarely do print packages, so this is surely going to be big! It will be a specially priced package that will include a mini-session, greeting cards and prints. To take advantage of the package special, it must be paid when booking your mini-session. Due to the discounted pricing, these packages are not eligible for the mini-session give-away. The mini-session give-away will be for a la carte sessions only. Remember, all mini-sessions are limited in number, so book soon to make sure you are included!

Ok, now go check out my website and be sure to visit my blog often over the next few days to take advantage of my mini-session packages and view the sneak peak of custom greeting cards.

No comments: