Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Senior Special {Madison Senior Portrait Photographer}

It's already started....Senior Portrait bookings! This will be my last senior special before my packaging and prices change, so this is the perfect time to go ahead and schedule your session.



Senior sessions are $150 and last approximately 2 hours, allowing for outfit/location changes. If you book by June 30 you will receive a $50 print credit! And if you follow me, you know that I rarely offer print credits, so you'll want to jump on this one.

Sessions do not have to take place by June 30. Your session can be scheduled to take place between now and March 1, 2012,  but to take advantage of this special, I will need to have you on the books and receive your session fee by June 30 to hold your spot. I am currently booking 4-6 weeks out on Senior Sessions.

To book or ask questions, drop me an email at agphotography@bellsouth.net

No comments: