Saturday, June 4, 2011

Anabella {Madison Children's Photographer}

Obviously, I have gotten behind on the blog, since I haven't posted anything since March. That's what a busy spring will do for you.

I have several posts coming soon....one of which will be next week regarding Senior Sessions. That's right! I will be running my last Senior Session Special before my new pricing goes into effect, so keep an eye out for that!

I have noticed that I sometimes group several subjects into one post. I will probably continue to do that with such items as updates, deadlines, policies, etc., but will make an effort to not do so with client sneak peeks (except for this post, ha!).

So, meet Anabella. What a fun little girl! We held her session during the morning hours to avoid the sweltering Mississippi heat, but we failed. It was still hot and muggy and sticky and all that goes along with the south. But she was a trooper and we got lots of great shots.

Anabella, I hope you and your mom, Amber, had fun! Can't wait to do it again:)  Here are a few of my favorites:


















No comments: