Friday, June 10, 2011

Destin, Memphis and Senior Reps...

Beach Session and Memphis dates have been set.  These sessions are limited and fill very quickly, so email me at agphotography@bellsouth.net asap if you want a spot:)

Memphis/Southaven areas:  June 21-23 and July 26-27

Destin Beach Sessions:  August 4-7

Now, about Seniors Reps.  I have 1 spot left for a Senior Representative.  Senior Reps are seniors who book their session with me, and can then earn incentives, credits, and discounts toward the purchase of their own portraits by referring other seniors to me.  It is not unusual for a Senior Rep to earn enough credit to receive their senior portraits for free!  Interested seniors, contact me with questions or to apply:) And don't forget about my Senior Special running now...it's a great time for seniors to book their session and reps to earn portrait credits!

No comments: