Monday, October 25, 2010

Shelby {Yazoo County Senior}...

So, I am completely booked for the rest of 2010 and winding the year down!  If you were wanting to book a session, I will be glad to put you on my waiting list for cancellations or you may book a session for early 2011. As I finish up the year, I will be playing catch up on a few blog postings and updating you with policy changes and things to look for in the coming year.

Now, meet Shelby, another Yazoo senior.  Shelby is fun, sassy, charming and hilarious! Shelby was willing to hop in my car and roam around Madison county, looking for some fun shooting spots. She had me laughing the entire time, and I am so glad she was wearing boots, because I had her walk through some questionable areas. I am almost positive that I heard a snake or some other form of creepy animal in the tall grass. And I didn't wear boots!

Congratualtions, Shelby! I can't wait for you to see the rest of your images but, until then, here is a peek at what we got:)






 




















No comments: