Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lori {Benton Academy Senior} and Much More...

First, I want to remind everyone about the October Greeting Card Special. If you purchase more than one set, the second set is 30% off and the third set is 50% off.  This special applies to one greeting card design and orders placed in October only.

Notes and Deadlines:
  • I have clients asking for more mini-sessions.  If you are interested in a mini-session, please email me. I will be setting aside 1 more day for mini-sessions only for those who are asking for a slot. Please email me by Monday, October 18 if you want to be included.
  • The deadline for ordering greeting cards is Friday, November 19.
  • The deadline for ordering prints for holiday delivery is Friday, December 3.
  • I have a few Memphis sessions available during the first week of November.  These will go fast, so email me asap if you want a spot.
  • I have about 4 openings left for the rest of the year for full sessions, including mornings. Please keep this in mind if you want to book a session.
  • The 2011 Pricing Guide will be released January 1.
Also, I have been asked if I will post previews of mini-sessions on the blog.  The holiday season is so busy and with the number of clients who booked mini-sessions or full sessions for holiday images, it would be very difficult for me to post for each and every client. Over the next few weeks as I am placing orders and winding down for the holidays, I will possibly include some choice images in a blog post.

Now, on to Lori. I promised Lori I would blog about her recent session. Lori is a senior at Benton Academy and she came to Jackson for her shoot.  I think Lori laughed the entire time we were shooting....she was so sweet and willing to do anything I asked her to do, except not smile:) I had a great time, Lori. I can't wait to get your gallery uploaded for you but, until then, here are a few previews.













One more note:  I currently schedule sessions in the Jackson area, Memphis and Tupelo.  I have had requests to travel to areas such as Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Mobile and Birmingham, to name a few, and would love to set up session dates. If you are interested in my traveling to one of these or another area for sessions, please email me at agphotography@bellsouth.net.  I have an incentive program for clients who help to schedule my out of town sessions, too:)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Great pictures of Lori!!!!