Friday, August 27, 2010

The Newsletter...

I already use this blog, my websiteFacebook, and Twitter to keep everyone updated on AGP happenings, but it seems that some info is slipping through the cracks.  Just a couple of days ago I had a client contact me saying that she missed my post about Destin Beach Sessions last week. This did not make me happy:(

"Why don't I just send out mass emails to those in my address book?", you ask.  Well, I really do not want to send unwanted or unsolicited emails to those who do not want to participate.  No one likes to receive emails that they do not want and I do not want to be one of "those" businesses.

To try to rectify all of the above, I am creating the Aynsley Gibson Photography Newsletter. I do not want to say that newsletters will go out weekly or even monthly, or make any such promises as when to expect the latest edition because, let's face it, there are times when the blog doesn't get updated as often as I would like.  However, each edition will include special information such as events, promotions, dates and deadlines, photography tips and tricks, etc.

Don't worry, I will still post the same information on the blog as well as Facebook, but those who are registered for the newsletter will be the first to know of specials and so forth, and will get first dibs.

Ready to join??? Just click here.  Or, look over to the right and you will see a subscription form. Oh, and don't forget to let others know about the AGP Newsletter, too:)

No comments: