Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Holiday Mini-Sessions...

Yep, it's still 100+ degrees outside, but it is also time to start scheduling Holiday Mini-Sessions. If you are new to Mini-Sessions, they are just shorter versions of a regular session used mainly to capture images to be used for holiday greeting cards, however, you can book a mini-session for any reason. Sessions run back to back and are limited in availability.

I have set aside 1 date so far to schedule mini-sessions, Saturday, September 25 from 4:00p-6:00p. As soon as these time slots fill, I will consider opening up more, but I do have to limit the number of mini-sessions I take on this year in order to keep my sanity.

The location is TBD and I will post mini-session rules and pricing shortly, but I wanted to go ahead and give a heads up so you can mark your calendars:)

No comments: