Monday, September 28, 2009

Ashley + Brett {Engagement}

Oh, Ashley....you sure can work the camera and you don't even know it! Ashley and Brett are going to be married in March and I thought it might be nice to do their engagement pics before the weather got too cold. The joke was on me because it was soooo hot! They didn't mind too much....especially Brett, because he knew doing the engagement session now would ensure that there would be no interference with hunting season coming up, ha :)

Ashley and Brett are so cute together, not to mention they were willing to do a little unconventional "posing" so I could try some new things. Congratulations, guys! I can't wait until the wedding. Here is a very small sampling of my faves. Enjoy!






Don't know what it is, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....LUURRRVVEE these last 2 shots!!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aynsley,
I love these! You are awesome and so fun to work with. We really enjoyed it and can't wait until the wedding to do it again!

Ashley and Brett

Anonymous said...

These are really great pictures of Ashley and Brett. I can't wait to see the wedding pictures!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple. Congrats!!