Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR..Thanks for a GREAT 2008!

A great BIG "Thank You" to all of my clients for making 2008 such a great year for Aynsley Gibson Photography! My business is growing like wildfire and 2009 is already looking great! I am preparing new specials and products, and getting ready to hit the ground running.

Policies and Changes for 2009:
1. Previews for Portrait Sessions (including bridal and engagement sessions) will be posted in your secure, online gallery approximately 2 weeks following your session. This has not changed. What has changed is that your gallery will now remain online for 30 days. Orders placed within the first 10 days of your gallery activation will receive a 10% discount. Discounts do not apply to gallery wrapped canvas, storyboards, custom design work, or albums.

2. Previews for Weddings will be posted to your gallery approximately 30 days following the event. These images will be posted for 90 days. Orders placed within 30 days of your gallery activation will receive a 10% discount. Discounts do not apply to gallery wrapped canvas, storyboards, custom design work, or albums.

3. If you would like to extend your gallery viewing time, you are allowed a 1 time extension of 30 days for $25. Extension payment must be made prior to gallery expiration.

4. Orders placed while gallery is active will be archived for 1 year from the date of your session/event and will be available for re-orders. If your order is not placed while your gallery is active, your images will be permanently deleted from my system.

5. There will be a minimum charge of $25 for custom design work for storyboards, greeting cards, announcements, etc. Templates that I have pre-designed will not incur the custom design charge.

6. All fees, services and products are subject to 7% MS state sales tax.


Wedding Changes for 2009:
1. I currently have 3 wedding packages to choose from but am in the process of putting together a wedding package that includes a disc of hi-res images. This is the only time I have ever offered hi-res images for purchase. I will be releasing this package soon. If you have already booked your wedding with me an would like to upgrade your package choice, please let me know and I will be glad to make that change for you.

2. In an effort to still schedule my monthly Saturday Sessions, Weddings and still have time to spend with my family, I will be limiting the number of Weddings per month to 2. I will try to keep my online calendar updated, but if you are interested in a particular date that is blocked out or you are unsure if I am available on your date, please contact me. I will be glad to take a second look at my schedule.

3. Wedding dates book quickly, upwards of a year or more in advance. Wedding dates are reserved on a first come, first serve basis. I cannot guarantee a date will be reserved for you until I have received your signed wedding agreement and $500 deposit. I will "pencil you in" for your wedding date once I have mailed your wedding agreement to you. I have to receive your agreement and deposit within 10 days from the postmark date or your date will be released as open.

Please remember to always check the blog for updates, specials and reminders. I will be posting spring specials soon as well as Saturday Session dates.

No comments: