Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brides, this one's for you...

I mentioned in the last post that I would be releasing a new wedding package...The Ultimate Wedding. This will be a somewhat "all-inclusive" package and will include something that I have never before offered with a wedding or portrait session...images on cd.

I will be releasing the Ultimate Wedding package this Friday, January 23. Due to the fact that I only book 2 weddings a month and 2009 is starting to fill up, I will be limiting this Ultimate Wedding package to the first 5 brides that book the package for 2009. This does not include brides who have already reserved their wedding date with me for 2009. For those brides, please contact me if you would like to upgrade your pacakge and I will be glad to make that change for you.

With that being said, I would like to offer a BLOG ONLY SPECIAL in honor of Valentines Day! This special will be released Friday, along with the Ultimate Wedding details, and will expire on February 28.

So, I will leave you with a pic...too cute! And remember to check back Friday for Ultimate Wedding and Blog Only Special!


No comments: