Monday, November 28, 2011

In Honor of CyberMonday...

It has been oh so long since I last posted, but it has been super busy around AGP.  A great problem to have, I know.

With all of the holiday shopping craze, I am offering my version of a CyberMonday special, however,  mine lasts all week!

AGP Gift Certificates are now 1/2 off!  That's right! 1/2 off!!!! And now would be a great time to cross off the rest of your shopping list or even pre-purchase your own 2012 session because 2012 pricing goes into effect beginning January1.

This week purchase a child/family session gift certificate for $50 (reg. $95) or a senior session for $75 (reg. $150).

 Fine Print:  Gift Certificates are not retroactive and may not be used toward sessions already scheduled or purchased.

Email me at agphotography@bellsouth.net to purchase and have a happy holiday season:)

No comments: