Friday, March 5, 2010

Mini-Sessions, Seniors and Weddings...

Wow! February was much busier for me than expected, so to make up for the lack of posts I am offering several specials.

Spring Mini-Sessions:  This spring I am only able to work in 1 day of mini-sessions, Saturday April 17, 9am-10am and 4pm-5pm. Sessions are $30, are 20 minutes long and include a 5X7 print with your portrait purchase. Remember, these mini-sessions book quickly!

Seniors: For those 2010 Seniors who still need fun and stylish images, sessions held in March or April will receive $25 off session fee and a complimentary set of wallets with portrait order. Or split a session with a friend....contact me for info on this new offer. Remember, this is for March and April only! 2011 Seniors, I will have something for you soon;)

Weddings: Any wedding booked between now and the end of April will receive 10% off the wedding package.

Please contact me with any questions.

No comments: