Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year...

Well, the last week of my holiday vacation was not as enjoyable as it should have been due to a viral infection in my computer. I thought I would get a jumpstart on the new year and get ahead of my game, but my trusty sidekick named Vaio had other plans. So I took her to the doctor and she has made a full recovery however, I have decided to go ahead and jump on the Mac bandwagon.  My trusty Vaio will still be with me, mainly as a travel companion, but during the transition I will probably be running at about half speed. That being said, not only did I NOT get a jump on the new year and start off ahead, I am already about a week or so farther behind than expected;)

I was about to post this preview last week when Vaio started having trouble. This is Brown. He is Jessica and Aaron's newest little addition. He is such a little roly poly and as cute as can be. I think he will be his older bother's "Mini Me".










 

 

No comments: