Friday, March 27, 2009

For Manda...

I had the pleasure of photographing a new little bundle of joy this morning. He decided to arrive a little earlier than expected and we finally got the ok for his newborn pics, so I know his mom is anxious to see what we got. Here's a little peak for Manda and Evan.

I'm not sure yet, but this may be my favorite from the session...




Smiling at only 2 weeks...




Mom and baby... So sweet...




All of the children. Baby, Penny, and Bully, of course...

This next one's just for you, Evan ;)

I had a great time, guys! I can't wait to get the rest proofed for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhys' Nana and Grandmama just LOVE this pics! We must have some. I don't think I have a good picture of Evan REALLY smiling and looking so proud--since he was a very little boy. And the one of Manda and Rhys--just a beautiful moment. I'm sure Evan and Manda will let us know when you have proofs, but thanks for such a good job. We'll be in touch.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Evan and Manda have a beautiful baby. I can't wait to see Rhys in person.
Luanne Burnett (Evan's step-mom)