Friday, July 25, 2008

SATURDAY SESSIONS AVAILABLE AUGUST 23

Ok, so I am a little behind on posting and have some catching up to do on posting some previews. Hopefully I will get a chance to post a few soon, but I do want to do an update.

I announced in a previous posting that I am no longer regularly scheduling Saturday sessions. However, I will occassionally offer a Saturday that I will schedule sessions. I will try to post those available Saturday Sessions early enough for interested clients to schedule.

August 23 is one of those Saturdays. All types of sessions, including my Around Town Senior Sessions, are available for booking on this date. The number of available sessions are limited and session fee and portrait agreement must be received within 5 days of scheduling your session or your time will be released as available. Weekend session fees apply.

Interested or have questions??? Give me a buzz or drop me a line!

Aynsley

No comments: