Friday, October 12, 2007

My First Posting

Wow! I have finally started getting my "on-line" business going. I already post some of my portrait sessions online (per client request) and I am working on an official website too. But until it is up and running I have decided to use a blog. My photography business is really going strong right now and I am even considering using studio settings in the near future (I primarily shoot location portraits). I am shooting a wedding tomorrow for Nikki Perry and Eric Woods (congratulations guys!). I am also in the process of putting together my holiday specials...so check back soon for those! Oh, and of course, raising a 2 year old daughter and a husband takes a little time, too. Needless to say, things have been a little hectic...but GREAT! Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. I will be posting some of my pics, pricing and specials soon. Thanks for visiting! Aynsley

No comments: